Saturday, April 25, 2009

Camera --- lost (then found!!)

Well, my husband didn't actually have the camera --- we left it in a little shop in Santa Fe returning from a Taos trip with my brother-in-law and his wife! It took a while, but after re-tracing our steps, we finally figured out where it was!! WHEW!!! We had a lot of great pics on it, and here are some from the visit.
My daughter, Tracy and my sister-in-law, Tracy in our favorite gallery.



We watched one of my daughter's quartet rehearsals.


Having a margarita at a bar in Taos.

My brother-in-law manages a resort in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and he got us a great deal at the resort in Taos. It was so beautiful!! The above picture is us at the resort bar. The visit went by too fast, and we had a great time. Wish we could see them more often.

I'll leave you with a couple of pictures of some papers (some from catalogs and some handpainted book pages). My niece is coming over tomorrow and we'll make something together! She's a junior in high school --- very creative and artistic. Stay tuned and you'll see what comes of our time together!


2 comments:

BuTT UgLee said...

Lisa
oh man!
LOVE the bar in Taos! Hope you had time for a few cocktails here!

Lisa said...

Oh, I did! Then we went to ANOTHER bar!