Friday, July 31, 2009

'Morning' doll and estate sale finds


I guess I'm still in my doll-making phase. This one's a lot different than the previous two, but I had just as much fun making her. She turned out 'sweeter' than I intended; wanted her to be a little more funky, actually.... Oh well. I'm still happy with her. If you click on the image, you can see more detail.

I love to go to estate sales with my mom, and I found some great things this time! Check these out! And all for under five bucks! Who can beat that?!


The fabric underneath the salt and pepper shakers was one of the treasures.


Can you believe this crazy quilt block? I try to imagine who did this, all the love that went into it and the history behind the fabrics........

I always have so much fun with my mom at these sales. What do you like to do with your mom?

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I like to sew and hang out and listen to Madonna with my mom.... ;)