Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Collage Journals

Hello! Wow --- I found these really great simple small journals on clearance at the bookstore, so I thought it'd be fun to collage the covers. And I was right!!

Who doesn't love the shape and design of repeat circles.....

Random!!

I love little houses and flowers....

A little more elegant........

I would love some feedback here......... I feel like I jump around to so many different kinds of projects and techniques! I look at other artists, and see so much more of a consistency. I have such a desire to try so many different things. I guess I shouldn't overthink this and just have fun, but I would love to hear from others on this topic..... Let me know!!

Now on to my next random project!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I think these are great mom!!!!! You are so creative. And you have the capability to do so many different kinds of styles! I really love these. Totally college style too!